Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wrestling diva Lana (Cj Perry) flaunts her sexy body in this tiny string bikini on the beach - see hot photos.

 WWE star, CJ Perry aka Lana makes fans crazy with her fit and sexy body body in a tiny bikini - see latest hot photos.


One of the hottest wrestling stars, CJ Perry known as Lana, is raising the temperature with her latest photos in bikini. Lana posed in a tiny yellow string bikini and flaunted her fit and sexy body on the beach. With over 3.8 million followers on her official Instagram account, Lana is one of the most followed female wrestlers, and never fails to tease her fans with her sizzling hot bikini and swimsuit photos.







Last time this sexy female wrestler shared some bikini pictures on her Instagram, she made the post quite motivating. "I’ve been bullied, double-crossed, injured and left out. And I could choose to let that eat me up and keep me down. But I won’t let it. That’s my choice. I choose to trust, live, dance, fight & feel the sunshine. I want to experience it all." she said in her post where she donned up a string bikini top with high waisted bottoms.





The 36-year-old Florida born diva has been ruling the hearts of her fans and is an inspiration to starting as as a backup dancer and then becoming one of the most popular WWE divas. She also appeared on Total Bella's and Total Divas show.



Post a Comment

0 Comments